The new release of the Moodle Office 365 plugins are now available on both Moodle.org, as well as on GitHub.
New features now include the ability to sync user photos from Office 365 in to Moodle. You can also now leverage our Azure Quickstart Templates to setup a dev/test environments, including:
Other fixes and improvements in this release:
- No need to create a new Moodle account when logging in with an Office account that has already been matched to a Moodle account.
- Fixed missing disconnect link in user control panel.
- Fixed switching from connected account to login-enabled account.
- Updated Azure AD oAuth endpoints.
- Improved SharePoint detection tool reliability and validity.
- Fixed SharePoint access sync cron job and improved durability.
This enhancements and new features add on the existing “better together” Moodle and Office 365 scenario. More details:
For more information in French, check out the Microsoft France education webpage. Let us know what you think of this release in the comments.